Friday, June 26, 2009

Jun 21 - Climbing

The climbing stage has begun. :) It started with me going up on top of the slide and standing there. I am all about that. I try to move the telescope... but sometimes it doesn't go quite the way I want it too and I get very angry. Then I climbed up into my swing. I can't buckle myself in... but Daddy was standing off to the side to make sure that I am safe. I really like to swing. :)

Then... I moved on to the garage. I climbed right on up and took a seat. I'm not sure how I got my leg down the elevator... but it was a great fit. :) I climbed up here a few times... and really made Daddy & Mommy nervous. I'm a Boy... Helloooo



Then I moved onto my Roar.... The handle was up so I can walk behind it and push it... but did that stop me... NO. I climbed right up there like it was a saddle. Then I was able to sit right there and lean over and play with my table. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment