Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb 10 - Sugar Sugar

Mmmm... Mommy got these very sugary cookie samaches for her birthday.... and they were awesome.  I ate almost the whole thing.  Thankfully I didn't get a tummy ache.  Mommy tried to take it away so I wouldn't eat too much, and boy did I get mad.  Needless to say, Mommy gave it back.  :)

I love this picture.  I have many different faces I make... and this one really makes Mommy & Daddy laugh.  I am a very happy boy.  Before ya'll ask, yes my swing is in the living room.  We don't want it to walk away outside... plus warm weather isn't here to stay...


We went to the little park on base so I could enjoy the warmer weather.  I love to be outside.  I look so much like a big boy in this picture.  And my hair is A W E S O M E!!!  We played in the sand, and both Mommy & Daddy took me down the slide.  I need to try and get Nana to take me down next time.  :o)


The wind through my hair was pretty cool.  :o)  Happy Birthday Momma!!





*Yes I know I'm a day late... but I was exhausted yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment