Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 15 - Big Cheese

Daddy got the greatest picture of me ever!!  You can see all my teeth and everything.  Aren't I handsome in my tank-onsie?  

Today was a lazy play day.  I got to play on my slide... I'm getting a little better at it... although I have a deathgrip on mommy's hands.  :)  I'll get more daring soon... 

I am really close to walking too.  I'm starting to use my toys to get where I want to go, and I'm letting go more often.  I took a half step or two .. but not really "walking" walking yet.  

*Mommy isn't sure if she is ready for that.  She is really excited for me to walk... but is really nervous about what I will soon get into.  :)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!! Great picture!! Obviously, his teeth weren't bothering him this day!! Kisses from Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete