Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb 7 - Birthday Cake

Today we had my first birthday party.  My Nana came in from Nevada, my Aunt Sue, Uncle George, Aunt Tracey, Amanda, Shy, Brittany, and Adrien came up from NC to help me celebrate.  Thank you to Amy, Keely and Monica for coming also.  It was great to see you all.  

Here I am with my very own cake.  I wasn't quite sure what to think at first... But As you will soon see... I really got into it.  :o)  
I soo sooo did not like the hat... As you can tell I really got pissed off... We didn't leave his hat on very long... we wanted a very happy baby.





Mommy has a picture of me looking like 'Papa Smurf' with my lovely white beard, BUT I wanted to add my own statement and make me artsy.  :o)  I should patent my look, so when the fashion world gets wind I get credit for it.  :)  LOL




Here is the after picture of my cake... I would have ate a whole lot more, but Mommy took it away from me.  She didn't want me to have a tummy ache.  

Happy Birthday to me... Thank you everyone!!! I Love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ Papa Smurf! He does kinda look like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!! Mom just left (yes, it is 10:00 p.m.) She absolutely loved the pictures that you sent back of Christian. I always show her the pictures in this blog and on myspace of Christian and Adrien. She really laughed when she saw how Christian had rubbed the cake all around his eye. She loved the one of Christian pushing Adrien in the wagon too. I told her how they took turns and about the party. I also told her how Christian started dancing when we were all singing Happy Birthday...lol. She said to thank you for the pictures....you could tell she was tickled pink to get them. Well, time to settle in for the night. Love you all!! Sue

    ReplyDelete