Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feb 21 - First Haircut

Today I went in for my very first haircut.  A big "Thank You" to Adrien for making me feel comfortable.  :)  We first tried me sitting by myself in the chair... it didn't last long as I didn't wan to sit real still and I wanted my Mommy.  I didn't cry at all during my whole haircut.  I really had a lot of hair here in this picture.  Not the greatest picture... But this is my "Before"


This is as good of an "After" as I have for right now.  :)  He took the comb right out of Adrien's hand.  :o)  He looks a little ornery now that his hair is short... It is a little high over his ears... but he did a lot of moving wanting to see what was going on.  I know it will grow out quick... specially if his grows like Mommy's.  

* Now he really looks like Daddy

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! My little boo boo looks so sad in his "before" haircut. Don't worry Christian...Aunt Sue and cousin Charlie saw this and wanted to cry too. But you look so handsome in your "after" picture. Can't really tell what it'll look like once it dries, but have mommy take a picture for me on the next blog. Hugs and Kisses!! Miss you sooo much!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete