Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 4 - Happy, Happy Birthday Christian Punkin!!

Happy Birthday to my Little Man!!  I can't believe that he is a year old.  It seems like just yesterday that he was born!!  I should have listened a little better when everyone said the time flies by.  

He must have known it was his birthday because he decided to start the day at a little after 4 this morning.  I tried to get him to go back to sleep... but nope... we were awake EARLY.  I'm sleep blogging....

We also went and had his pictures done at The Picture People in the mall.  We got some great pictures, although Punkin starts smiling AFTER the cameras are away.  LOL  We did get some good ones though.  :)
  
Tonight after he had supper and a little mashed taters we gave him a cupcake.  We got a candle and sang to him... and then he dug in.  :)  This picture doesn't have the full effect.... but he had icing in his ears and everywhere...  He has had his bath, and was put in bed... but after much fuss.  he is sitting on the couch with Nana.  When will I ever get some sleep...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, happy Birthday to Christian! He's really savoring that cupcake, lol!

    My youngest just turned 10 and my oldest just got his license... (sigh)... enjoy each minute you can while they're little. (I'm sure people tell you that all the time, though, huh?)

    ReplyDelete