Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 18 - Cheese..

I didn't nap too awful well today, but I was a really good boy.  :)  We went and talked to Mommy's hairdresser to see if she would cut my hair if Mommy decided she could handle it.  I am starting to get really antsy and not wanting Mommy to comb out my knots.  :o)  Mommy is also afraid that my curls are going to go away and then I'm going to have boring straight hair.  :(

Tonight I had lots of cheese as a snack before supper, so I wasn't under foot while Nana and Mommy cooked supper.  :o)  

Aren't I the cutest thing in the world?  I am sooo handsome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you're actually thinking about getting his first haircut! Your nieces and nephews had no hair so they didn't need one until they were five or six....lol. Make sure to take your camera and get the actual picture of him getting it cut....and of course, save a lock of his hair. I had to delete Christian's album on myspace (too long of a story to tell right now...lol), but I'm putting it back up as soon as I get a chance....Didn't want you to think I deleted my boo boo. Well, off to work I go! Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete