Saturday, April 11, 2009

Apr 10 - I want

DOWN!  LOL  :)  Daddy wouldn't let me play down on the deck.  I know it isn't exactly safe, but I really wanted down.  :)  Plus I was hungry.  We were waiting on cousin Charlie to finish grilling so we could sit down to eat.  :)  Mommy ended up feeding me soon after this because I was starting to really get mad.  :)  

Mommy & Daddy went for ice cream, and Daddy shared his banana ice cream with me  :)  mmmm I really liked it  :)  I want more!! MORE MORE MORE!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Sue shouldn't have been on the deck with bare feet when we went to Emerald Isle for an Easter party/rosary for a friend's mother who had passed away. Aunt Sue got a big splinter in her toe that she had to have Uncle Greg pull out. So, no deck walking unless you have shoes on...lol. Love and miss you!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete