Sunday, April 26, 2009

Apr 25 - Cozy Coupe

Mommy has been wanting to get me a Cozy Coupe for a while now, but hasn't wanted to spend $60 bucks.  She found one on craigslist, but the lady never replied back as to where to pick it up.  
Here is my new car... we picked it up so late I had already gone to bed when Daddy tried to put it together, and since it required a hammer it had to wait till morning.  Here I am checking it out before Daddy got it together.  
Whoot... check me out driving my new car.  I love it.  We went out and took a tour around the driveway, and over to visit Mrs. Liz.  I was cruzin.  



Mommy had to include this picture, she said we looked very happy and handsome.  She couldn't pass up sharing it with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pics!! The one with you and daddy is especially good....your eyes just look so beautiful in this pic....Oh, and since you have all those rides to choose from Aunt Sue is expecting a visit from you!! Love you with all my heart!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete