Friday, April 3, 2009

Apr 3 - Beautiful Day

It was beautiful out today, and Mommy and I went out for a little walk.  Mommy brought along my essentials: my drink and some yogurt bites.  While walking, we visited with a lady down the road and her 3 yr old (great) grandson and also stopped by to check on and visit a little with Ms. Liz.  I had a wonderful time soaking up the sun... there was a bit of wind but I didn't seem to mind it at all.  

As you can see here I am starting to sit up on my Lion... I haven't figured out the push/walk myself thing, but it is going to be no time at all.  I am also taking more steps myself... :)  
After supper, Daddy took us all to Cold Stone Creamery and I got a little of Daddy's Banana ice cream.  I wasn't too interested at first... but once I got a taste, my eyes lit up and I was all about getting me some more of that wonderful delishishness.  :o)  

Once we got home, I got a bath, brushed my teeth and played a little before I went to bed.  :)  Now I'm in sweet dream land.  Good night :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment