Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apr 1 - April Fool!!

I didn't take a long nap today... I took one just long enough for Mommy to get a quick shower.  One hour is not enough for a very active Punkin!  Mommy started to annoy me with all the pictures she was taking.  I was so not impressed with her today.  :)  Things got better though.  :) We did a lot of playing and wrestling... yeah!!  Mommy heard about some play groups she is going to check out for us.  They are free and about 5 miles away... I'm sure they will be good for both of us.  


Mommy sat me on my scooter and I had a grand ol time.  :)  I love to sit there and push all the buttons and make noise.  When I'm not sitting up there looking all handsome, I love to put things in the cubby under the seat.  Today that is where my cup spent most of the day.  :)  it is my new hiding place.  

There almost has to be a food picture.  I love to eat, and lately it seems like I am eating more and more.  I ate my supper, played then sat here and ate a good bit of Mommy's meatloaf, mashed potato's, and green beans.  :)


This picture just made Mommy & Daddy laugh.  :)  It is like Mommy startled me ... LOL 
*Mommy couldn't choose... so you get 4 today... :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Play groups sound like a lot of fun!! You'll get to meet new friends and mommy will too!! But if anyone is mean to you just bop them on the nose!! I love your startled look picture too...lol. Well, tell mommy to let me know how those play groups go!! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete