Monday, April 6, 2009

Apr 6 - Big Boy!

Check me out!  I am a 'Big Boy'...

I am starting to walk all over with less falling down, unless I get to thinking too much about what I am doing.  Mommy has to act like she isn't looking or I automatically sit down and crawl to where I want to go.  

I am still not talking except 'Da Da".  I almost said 'shit' today for the second time.  Mommy really needs to watch what she says around me.  (Won't say 'Ma' but will say shit... LOL)

Today I hit my head on the leg of the table, the entertainment center and lots of my toys.  I even landed on Poncho when I leaned back on my throne.  Oh, and I even fell on Sasha... Today I had a very clumsy day... maybe tomorrow will be better.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Boo Boo!! The climbing, curiosity, and owwies you get from your cousins Charlie and Anthony. But the clumsines you definitely get from your cousin Amanda. She could trip over a crack on a sidewalk...lol. But that's okay....you'll outgrow it!! And I love your t-shirt. I love you!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you that Uncle Mike told me about you saying shit. I shouldn't have laughed (because you really shouldn't cuss), but I got tickled to death when he told me. And I spelled clumsiness wrong on my first message....lol. Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete