Saturday, April 4, 2009

Apr 4 - 14 mo old!!

 Look at me kicked back catching some major Z's.  This is me one year ago today, look at what a little guy I was... Mommy & Daddy can't believe how much I am growing.  I sure did sleep a lot back then... We checked out some premie clothes today at Walmart... really can't believe how much bigger I am today... 

At lunch today I was being a little ham, I am a VERY happy boy. (unless I'm tired or hungry)  This is after I had eaten my second lunch for the day... I must be growing, I can't get enough food in my belly.  :)   I took a decent nap in the car as we drove around enjoying the beautiful weather outside.  :o)


Check me out... I got up here all by myself.  Can you believe it??  I am growing up to be such a big boy.  ;o)  Pretty soon my feet will reach the peddles and I will be riding this all over the house.  Better get Mommy a wig soon... I'll put that on my Mother's Day gift list for her.  :)  Just for when she starts to pull her hair out.  LOL  Mommy & Daddy looked at helmets for me today but the smallest they found was for a 3 year old... Not that big yet... thankfully.  :)  Maybe they need to look online.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment