Friday, April 17, 2009

Apr 17 - Brusha

I just couldn't take it anymore... Sasha has some stank breath and needed my toothbrush more than I did.  I did get a good brushing in before she came and sat next to me.  Maybe it is a good thing that Mommy & Daddy have bought like 6 toothbrushes for me.  :)  

I had a great day today... it was nice outside so Mommy took me out to walk around a little bit.  She tried to keep me holding her hand, but I wanted to go out on my own.  In doing so, I got to going too fast and fell and scraped my knee.  I was a very big boy and didn't cry.  Mommy was very proud of me.  She took me in and washed it real good, and I got my very first bandaid.  Mommy forgot to get a picture.  ;o(  Next time.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Awww....what a good boy!! Already learning to share...lol!! That is an adorable picture of you!! Aunt Sue misses you soooo much!! Hopefully, I'll see you on Mother's Day...I can't wait to see you walking...you just look toooo cute doing that with your arms in the air. lmao.....I love you!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete