Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4 - 15mo old TODAY!!

I had a lot of fun when Anthony came to visit.  Mommy forgot to take pictures of us together, so she had to wake me up from my nap.  I wasn't real happy and didn't go back to sleep but I wasn't a real bear.  :o)  
Anthony looks like he was enjoying me wiggline and trying to escape.  :o)  I hope he has a safe trip and can't wait for him to come back to visit.  I'll make sure Mommy is on top of things and takes some pictures when I'm not napping.  :)  

Check me out, this is me 1 year ago.  Look how much I have grown.  I am such a big boy.  :)  I'm walking, I am saying Dada, and Mama (twice) and Larlie... (more like Lar).  I like to brush my teeth, and eat... :o)  Like ya'll didn't know about those last few.  :o)  hehehee 

4 comments:

  1. Okay....so everytime I look at this entry I wonder if you have some way of seeing into the future?? I looked at your title and the date on my computer about 5 times!! I felt very far behind the times....hahaha

    He has gotten so very big!!! I miss him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha nice catch... LOL I was tired... LOL so sue me... :) ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin Anthony told me that he had a great time with you and your mommy and daddy....even though he said your daddy was sick. He thinks you are just adorable and was tickled that your mommy posted this picture....I love it too!! I miss you!!! Love ya, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete