Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 15 - Hospital

I finally let Aunt Sue hold me.  :)  She very much deserved it after the scare she gave us.  :)  

After letting me in the hospital, and up in her room for 2 days... some volunteer lady said I couldn't go up anymore.  So, I stayed with Uncle Greg and Mommy & Daddy went up to say good-bye so we could head home.  Uncle Greg was very sneaky and found a big elevator somewhere and brought me back upstairs to visit.  :)  He also took me back downstairs and hospital nazi lady was none the wiser.  :o)  

I Love you Aunt Sue and am VERY happy that you are feeling MUCH better.  :)  Not quite how we were suppose to see you this weekend!  :o) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to Greenville!! I love you so much!! You are just too cute!! Uncle Greg was tickled to death that you hung out with him. But he said next time he's trying to sneak you somewhere don't flirt with the women...lol. Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete