Monday, May 25, 2009

May 24 - gunk gunk

If I'm not saying "dada", "gunk gunk" is.  :o)  It goes for everything... Mommy... doggie... drink... anything I want... :o)  I make my face, and my mouth like I'm going to say "mama", but that isn't what comes out.  

Oh, and today I had a blow out of champions.  :o)  We were out driving around looking at houses, and stopped to eat.  When we were getting ready to go, Mommy picked me up to find a mess.  Chunks all over the high chair... me... and now Mommy.  This wonderful establishment we were at did NOT have a changing table in the bathroom, so I had to get nakked and cleaned up in the hatch of the wagon.  Larlie & Amanda almost lost their lunches, it was kinda funny.  :o)  LOL  

Then tonight we had spaghetti for supper.... I burped up a noodle... right out of my mouth.  I know you probably don't believe me... Oh it's true!!! :o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment