Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9 - Shopping

I needed some new clothes, my 9 mo pajamas are getting stretched to the limit.  Also needed some sandals too.  When my feet get really hot, I get really mad.  :o)

Check out these shorts... yes... SHORTS, not capri's... (Mommy would never make me wear girlie capri's.)  LOL Mommy didn't want to buy 12 mo and me just grow right out of them in a few months, so she got me 18mo.  They are HUGE!!  Mommy had me try them on, that is why I'm sporting the tags.  :)  If they only had the little stretchy buttony thing to make the waist smaller.  Why don't they put those in all boy pants?  

You can also check out one pair of my new sandals.  Mommy had taken them off of me when we got home, but I like them so much I brought them to her and wanted them back on.  Mommy and Daddy are very happy that I like them.  I think I like them so much because I can play with my toes.  :)

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo....sexy little boy!! That's okay about your shorts....you definitely get that naturally. Shorts look like capris and capris look like pants on Aunt Sue...lol. You still look adorable!!! Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete