Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 30 - Pool

Mommy & Daddy finally found me a little pool.  :)  It is really neat... only a small amount of water pools at the bottom and then there are little holes that spray all around the fishy.  I had a great time... and went right to the water.  I liked that I could walk in and out and all around.  I even walked all thorough the grass barefoot.  :o)  Daddy even got to see me climb the front steps.  I am EVERYWHERE!!  

OOhh  Today I had my first guacamole sandwich.  :o)  Ohhh so very good.  :)  I wasn't keen on avocado in the past, but I sure did like my sandwich... I ate the whole half.  :o)  

1 comment:

  1. That totally looks like fun!! Wish I was there!! Sorry that I haven't been leaving comments on your pics Boo Boo, but Aunt Sue does look at your pictures all the time. I'm just addicted to Farm Town and collecting my eggs...lol. Can't let mommy and daddy beat me!! But I promise I will leave a comment on your other pics tomorrow....I'm off work tomorrow....yea!!! for Aunt Sue!! Hugs and Kisses x 10 for you!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete