Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25 - Park

This morning we went to the park up the road.  Mommy thought I would like the swings, but she was mistaken.  :o)  I did like this big lady bug.  Daddy kept moving her for me.  :o)  When I get a little bigger I will be able to keep it moving all by myself.  :o)  I liked the slide too.... they have little play things... one is for like 5 and up... The other is 2-5 and then swings for everyone.  Oh and these lovely lady bugs. :o)  

This was my most favorite part.... the wood mulch.  :o)  I sat here and played with it most of the time.  :o)  I threw it on Daddy.. I shared with Mommy.  :o)  I liked the mulch.  :o)  The little things to my right... you can turn, they have dinosaurs on them... I liked them too.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...you look so cute in the lady bug!! I bet you had fun at the park....I may take cousins Steven, Shy, and Scott to another park tomorrow. I have a picture of me next to those things that turn on your bottom picture....but yours are cooler....mine just had letters on them...the picture is on myspace. Wish I had been there at the park with you!! Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete