Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23 - Soccer

I had a great time out playing at the soccer fields today.  We had bubbles, all three puppies and Daddy, Mommy, Larlie & Manda.  :)  We weren't able to stay out long.. it was hot and my face started to get splotchy... and didn't look so good.  

When we went out to lunch today... I had another explosion.  Once again the restaurant didn't have a changing station... so I got nakked in the hatch of the wagon.  :o)  It was probably a good thing as Mommy needed a little assistance.  I got poo all over her... and there was a bunch in the high chair too.  We went though every wipe Mommy had.  :o  I felt so much better.  

2 comments:

  1. My boo boo is so darn cute...kick that soccer ball Christian!!! And don't think I don't see that Chick-Fil-A cup in your hand Amanda...give me a drink!! Looks like you had your hands full with Christian, the dogs and two of my kids...lol. You're a terrific aunt!!
    And I love you sooo much for it!!

    ReplyDelete