Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mar 31 - Talking...

Isn't this the most precious face ever?  I was laughing at Mommy.  When someone coughs or laughs, I imitate them.  Mommy got to laughing at Daddy and I had to join in.  :)  It was absolutely adorable.  :)  



Don't mind the camera work, Mommy was having issues.  LOL  Here I am talking and saying "Da da da da", and kinda making a funky noise that Mommy is sure that is going to one day be "Ma Ma".  I still won't say anything close to 'Ma', I'm thinking it... It just isn't time to say it yet.  Sorry Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little mini-video!! You sound sooo cute!! Aunt Sue has already listened to it about 6 times in the last hour....lol. I love you!! Tell mommy, daddy and cousin Charlie that I love them too!! But you're extra special...sshhh...don't tell them that though. That's just between me and you!! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete