Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 10 - Exhausted (supposta be the 11th, I must have really been tired) LOL

Wow!!  Today has been a long day and a little rough.  :)  Christian decided that he wanted to be awake at 6 o'clock this morning.  I tried to wait to see if he would go back to sleep, but NOPE he was all about being awake.  So, we got up and started our day early.  Which means he took a nap at like 8.  I tried to keep him up till at least 9, but he wasn't having it at all.  That was the only nap he had today, and was a trooper.  :)
  
Cousin Amanda came to visit for the week.  :)  Mom caught me with my thumb in my mouth.  :(  She was not happy with me at all.  LOL Will have to keep an eye on him to see if we can nix that before it gets to be a norm.  

After we got home ate supper, and took a bath.  Mommy gave me a little chi, and I fell asleep.  Didn't take me long at all.  I was asleep by 7 so that means tomorrow is going to be another early day.  Mommy just couldn't bring herself to keeping me awake for at least another hour.  She will just have to go to bed early too.  LOL

Don't I look like a little Angel?

3 comments:

  1. What the heck is this "chi" stuff and where can I get some for my kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "chi chi" a la boobie... And I don't think Christian would like to share. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS an Angel!! I sure miss him so very, very much!! Give him a hug and tell him Auntie Sparkie loves him!!

    ReplyDelete