Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jan 7th - I'm caught up.

First off.. yes our tree is still up, along with the lights around the living room.  LOL!  I have been saying I need to take it down, but first I needed to get pictures of Christian in front of the tree.  Yes, it has been up since the beginning of December, but that slow thing has caught ahold of me again.  :)  Now that I have taken a few pictures, I will start un-dressing it tomorrow.  :)  Wish me luck!!

Today has been a good day for Christian.  We have played, worked our Little Einstein face cards & had a good day!  This evening while making our bed... he was sitting with Daddy, I flipped up the covers and he just Laughed!!  I hadn't heard him laugh that hard, it was so adorable.  I wish I had the camera and could have recorded it.  I just knew if I stopped to run to the other room he wouldn't have done it anyway.  :)  He can be a little stubborn like that, just not sure where he gets it from.  :)  And no matter what Mike says ... it isn't from me... LOL snicker snicker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment