Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jan 17 - First Cookie

Grandma gave Christian his first "real" cookie today, after his first candy cane... that didn't last very long... thanks Mommy.  :o)  

He wasn't sure what to do about the cookie at first... but all it took was one taste.  :)  As you can see here, he really enjoyed it.  :)  You can also see Grandpa in the background.  :)  

We have since noticed a rash on Punkin... hope it isn't related to the cookie... We will just have to keep a close eye on him.  

3 comments:

  1. I figured it out!!! I just love this!! It's a cool way to see what's going on with all of you and my baby, Christian. It's amazing the things that you can do on a computer. I just have to figure them out slowly...lol. Thanks again for the set-up of Christian on my computer. I absolutely love it!! Mom came by tonight and I gave her half of the pictures that ya'll brought down. It was hard, but I gave her some...lol. Love you all!! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a more handsome smile than that. He gets so excited. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh. That is so cute! Look at the sheer delight in his face!

    Hope the rash went away and wasn't cookie-related.

    ReplyDelete