Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 13 - Little BIG boy!

Before this picture I had laid Punkin down for a nap.  I guess he smelled the pancakes cooking, because he wanted NO part in napping.  LOL This is after a few bites of pancake... gotta make boy happy.  :o)

I know I said only 2 pictures, but I had to do all of these... :)  

I think it is time to take the mobile down.  He has been playing with it a lot lately... this whole standing up thing.  :)  I know we need to lower the crib mattress, but where does the time in the day go.  
He does sit in there and giggle playing with them though.... make that stand in there.. 

Check out my little laundry helper.  :)  As I was folding... he was helping by throwing the socks over his shoulder.  I guess he has the same feeling about folding the whites.... skip the socks... it sucks mating socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment