Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jan 28 - Testing the Throne

I had to post this picture.   I have one of the most handsomest boys in the world!!  It's a good one.  :)  His hair isn't quite all whacked out for once!  He loves to slap his hands down on the ottoman and laugh.  :)  He is getting better when the camera comes out... although I have to be really fast as he wants to "touch" it.  :)  Or run!  LOL  I think he gets that part from me... the "run" not the touching... ahahahah

We got Christian's birthday party schtuffs in the mail today.  As you can see we also got him his very own Prince Throne.  :o)  Maybe he thought it was the Titanic... "I'm on top of the world!"  LOL
It only took him a little bit of time to figure out that he couldn't just throw himself forward to get out... he did realize that he needed to put his hands out first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment