Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jan 10 - Saturday Outing

Today, I had a really good day.  :)  We left the house early so mom and dad could test drive a wagon.  We took a nice little drive, and I napped.  :)  
We also went to the mall, where I got 3 new hats. This one is awesome because it is PLAID.  Mommy loves plaid...  i can't complain yet. :) I also got some new shirts that are just cute as ever.  One say's "hunk-a burning love".  It is awesome, and I can't wait to rock it.  
We also made an appointment at The Picture People for my birthday pictures.  :)  Now Mommy has to figure out what I'm going to wear, because it is a big deal for her to have me wearing just the right outfit.  :)  I should so rock this hat in my pictures. :)

I love being outside.  :)  The cold doesn't bother me, and i really like when the wind blows.  This is a new hat too, but Mommy bought it last weekend at babies r us.  

I'm waving to Daddy letting him know I love him thiiiissss muuuucccchhhhh!!  

1 comment: