Friday, January 23, 2009

Jan 22 - A day late

I know I'm a day late, but Punkin had a really bad day yesterday.  This was one of the two VERY small naps he took.  (I think he has some teeth coming in.)  
I'm not sure if it is his teeth, a cold, or a combination of both.  But with him being stuffy and not feeling well we slept on the couch last night.  When I laid him down flat he sounded not good at all... I wanted to keep a good eye on him.

  



Yesterday was Cousin Charlie's birthday!  We had cake and ice cream, Punkin had a little bit of cake and no ice cream.   Also, Punkin did NOT like the hat at all.  :(  But as you can tell the guys had no problem wearing them at all.  :o)  I even had to remind Mike that he still had his on.  :o) (hours later)  :o)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed seeing some of these pictures. I guess it was because you just gave me the computer on the 16th of Jan. and I was still learning then. I just happened to see January (32) and clicked on it and went scrolling through some pics that I hadn't seen. I love this one!! By the way, I'm stealing these pictures and putting them on myspace for my friends to see...lol. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And tell my handsome nephew that I'll be doing the nap thing too when I get home from work...been up since 4:00 a.m. If I go to sleep now I'll never get back up to go to work.

    ReplyDelete