Friday, January 9, 2009

Jan 9 - Climbing over things

Lately Christian's favorite thing is climbing over anything and everything.  It started when I would lay on the floor, he would crawl over.  Then he would crawl back over.  He is getting a little better at catching himself, instead of falling straight on his face.  

Here is he crawling over his Lion.  I tried to get him when he had his belly over the seat, but I couldn't get the camera to focus until he was already on the floor.  You can pretty much see his path.  :)  

He is also getting a little more daring when he is standing at things.  :)  Today he let go when he was standing at the ottoman.  I can't wait... I wonder if he will be walking before his birthday??

I caught this at just the right time.  Daddy was coming in for a kiss and he decided that he didn't want one.  :)  Daddy told him he was just "raising the roof".  

Our little Punkin is growing so fast... 

No comments:

Post a Comment