Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mar 15 - First Steps

It has been raining all weekend, so to get out of the house we went to Red Robin for lunch.  :)  I loved all the balloons, and Daddy got me a yellow one.  :)  
Once we got home, Mommy was trying to get me to dance with her, but boy did I have a surprise for her. I took my first 2 steps to Mommy!!  Daddy was even watching and got to see!!  Mommy and Daddy were so excited I have been holding back.  :o)

Cousin Charlie was TDY so he didn't get to see, but maybe I'll be walking all over when he gets home.  :)    

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you taking your first 2 steps...I talked to daddy and he and mommy were all kinds of excited!! Cousin Charlie is really going to be disappointed that he wasn't there to see that...he loves his little cousin!! Yeah, try to be walking all over the place by the time cousin Charlie gets home. Then you'll be able to follow him all over the house...lol.

    ReplyDelete