Monday, March 30, 2009

Mar 30 - AAAAAhhhh

Ahhh check out my teeth!!  I am growing so much and getting to be such a big boy!!  I still have a ton of teeth trying to break through, but I am being a trooper.  They aren't taking away from my playtime at all.  I love to chew on my shoes... Mommy doesn't quite get it because I have tons of toys that are all over the living room.  Shhh I'm just keeping her on her toes.  :o)

If you look close you can see the wonderful mini shiner I have going by my right eye.  I happened to hit it again today.  I was all boy today!  :o)

*Yes, Mommy knows the picture is blurry... hard to keep up with me moving around a lot.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love the toothy picture...don't like the pain it's causing you, but mommy says you're being a trooper...Good boy!! Love you, Boo Boo!! Hugs and Kisses, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete