Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mar 19 - Climbing

I have tried to climb up the slide before but never quite got the hang of it or to the top.  Today I climbed all the way up before Mommy could get to me, and she couldn't get the camera either.  Tonight I really shocked Daddy when I climbed up.  Mommy and Daddy are a little confused at how I can climb the slide so well, but I'm not walking.  I am doing what I want when I want and how I want.  :)  LOL

Mommy figured out where all my juice was going too... she watched me drink some... get a mouth full and let it all drain out of my mouth onto my shirt.  :)  It sure did make me giggle, I was having a GREAT time... :o)

With climbing the ladder, I haven't quite figured out I need to come down on my butt.  Maybe it is the little boy in me wanting to come down face first.  I know Mommy and Daddy panicked a little, but I was all about going down the slide one way or another.  

Mommy is really going to have to keep her eyes on me all the time... I found something new to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment