Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mar 28 - Grilled Cheese

Check out my new shirt.  Daddy found it for me at Walgreens, can you believe it?  Everyone loved it that we saw today.  I think Mommy will have to worry about the little girls!!  I'm just too cute!!

Today we had a great family outing, and I had a grilled cheese that I absolutely loved!!  

I am now clapping all the time.  I will let go of everything, and just start clapping.  Oh, and I tried to just take off today too.  I let go of the ottoman and tried to walk across the room.  It didn't quite work out the way I wanted, but I know I will get the hang of it really soon.  :)  

If you make the bottom picture big... check out my gums, can you see there is another tooth about to break through??  I am doing really good with my teeth, I am only a slight bit cranky... Although don't ask Mommy she might say different.  :)  I have been chewing on pretty much anything I can get in my mouth: fingers, socks that have just come off my feet & any toy I can fit in my mouth.  Yes, socks are my new favorite thing.  I try to stuff the whole sock in.  :)  I won't sit still long enough for Mommy to get a good picture.  As soon as she does I'm sure she will post it on here for all of you to see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment