Friday, March 20, 2009

Mar 20 - Basket Time

Lately I have been all about getting in things.  My car, the toy box and now my burpie basket.  If you can see I have thrown out all my burpies and am in the basket.  The basket isn't very big, but it looks huge with me in it.  Daddy was amazed at how small I look in here.  I had a great time playing in here.  :)

Cousin Charlie came home today and I took a couple steps to him once we got home.  :)  I think I surprised him a little...  I got a little upset while eating supper and wanted him to hold me, and got my supper all over him.  He didn't get mad at me at all... he must have really missed me.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi boo boo! Tell mommy that I love reading these blogs and seeing what's going on with you and the family. It's my favorite part of my day. However, I am a little jealous that cousin Charlie gets to be there and see all the things that you do...lol. But it melts my heart to see how much you love your cousin Charlie and cousin Charlie loves you so much too...he always talks about you when he comes to visit! I love you all!! See you sometime today!! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete