Monday, March 16, 2009

Mar 16 - Posing

Check out my Punkin sitting like a big boy!!  He loves to sit and pat his lap.  I guess it comes from his toy telling him to pat his tummy.  :)  Just isn't quite there yet.  :o)

He did some hard playing today... which was really good since he was up at 6.  He took a quick hour nap around 9, then some more hard playing/lunch and then a good nap.  :o)

Those shoes look so darn big from this angle... No, he isn't Bozo.  :o)  The Stride Rite guy measured his feet and gave these to him... so it wasn't me.  :)  
* We can't believe how big he is getting... it is amazing.  He is getting more independent, which makes me sad.  ;o(  I wish I could figure out how to keep him from pulling the drawers open in his room and smooshing his little fingers.  :o(  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Boo Boo!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Love you!! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete