Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mar 4 - Climbing

O M G ! ! !  I have excelled to climbing greater heights... LOL  I know it is only a few inches... but Mommy about had a heart attack.  This is me wanting to swing "Right Now"  LOL  :)  Actually I put some toys in the seat of the swing and I was playing with them... 

Today I also climbed in my car all by myself... (backwards) with Mommy sitting right next to me and she didn't see me do it.  I also got stuck in the car somehow and got really MAD!!

I have been calamity all day... I fell in the kitchen on the tile and my lip got swollen.  I did get a cherry popsicle (sugar free) and that made me feel much better.  A little while after that... I got brave and let go of Cousin Charlie and fell and hit my head.  I think I'm getting a little too daring for my own safety and Mommy's sanity.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. And you get the daring part from your cousin Charlie!! Out of all Aunt Sue's kids Cousin Charlie was the one always climbing things and constantly getting hurt because of it. lol Of course, Cousin Anthony did climb a huge ladder and got on top of Grandma and Grandpa's trailer when he was about two. Grandpa was suppose to be watching him and he said before he knew it he turned around and saw Anthony way on top of the trailer. Scared the shit out of Grandpa...lol!! These are the fun and daring days Mommy!! Love You All!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Cousin Charlie liked playing around with food too. He stuck a peanut butter and jelly sandwich into the Atari (I know you won't ever know what that was, but it was big back then). Of course, we had to buy a new one. And he also filled Uncle George's army boots with syrup when Uncle George and his dad were suppose to be keeping an eye on him while I ran to the store....served him right...lol

    ReplyDelete