Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mar 18 - Drivin

Check me out... I'm driving in my car & Mommy's making my phone ring and I then I get the giggles.  :)  

Can you see how wet my shirt and my pants are?  Mommy wasn't quick enough and I went splashin in the doggies water.  :)  They weren't too happy with me... but I sure did have a good time.  :)

At lunch I also found that my hand fit perfectly in my food thingie and splashed noodle juice all over.  I thought it was quite hilarious, Mommy tried to hide her giggles... but I saw her... shhh don't tell her.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Watch out everyone....my nephew is driving already!! lol You look like such a big boy in this picture!! I see your wet shirt...mommy and daddy might get irritated with you getting in the water bowl all the time, but Aunt Sue thinks it's hilarious...but that'll be our secret...ssshhh...I am getting so excited to see you this weekend. And Aunt Sue actually has the whole weekend off..whoo hoo!! Love you boo boo!!

    ReplyDelete