Monday, March 23, 2009

Mar 22 - Happy Birthday Grandma

I had a great time at Grandma's birthday party!!  :)  I loved being outside playing... I even got a splinter in my hand... which Mommy can't get out.  (she doesn't want to put too much pressure and hurt me).  Grandma was soo happy to see me, and to have everyone there for her.  :)  I don't think she should have cooked so much, but I think she was trying to have everything perfect.  :)

I'm getting better at going to everyone... although when I'm tired I have my moments.  :)  




Mommy got a picture of Grandpa holding me. I didn't give him much of a choice... specially when I reach my arms out to him.  :o)

I sure do love my Grandma & Grandpa... I wish I could see them more often.  Maybe I should have a talk with Mommy & Daddy to let them know we need to go down more often.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa sure were happy to see you too!! We'll have to get together more often so that you can really get use to all (or at least some...lol) of the family!! Cousin Timothy and I were soooo happy to get a hug from you!! Now we tease everyone that we were the only ones to get a hug from you...kinda mean, but we just mean it as a joke...I love you very much and you are such a handsome little man!! Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete